Students of today – leaders of tomorrow share the Gospel person to person with every college student from every university in Romania
Give them multiple, attractive and clear opportunities to receive Christ as their personal Savior and Lord through Evangelistic events: seminars, conferences, small groups, retreats.
Helping students to grow through small group Bible studies, prayer meetings (including fasting and prayers weekends), and training-conferences for the purpose of building movements on every campus.
- Students that desire to know more are involved in discipleship. They are mentored by a more mature believer in knowing how to grow spiritually as well how to reach out to others with the gospel. Our desire is to see students growing in their faith and being equipped to help others after them to grow as well. We want to develop multiplying leaders for Christ and the Great Commission.
- Helping to fulfill the Great Commission in Romania and to the ends of the earth through International projects, exchange programs with Christian students from other countries, short term and long term international mission teams.
Targeting high-school students and teachers
changed teachers influencing generations of students for Christ
After so many years of communism, we were not prepared for the problems facing our youth: poor self image, loneliness and insecurity, peer-pressure, lack of real friends, fear of commitment, drug use, alcohol, immorality, sexually transmitted diseases, rampant abortion, etc…
High School ministry is striving to bring the solution through a faith based curriculum teaching ethics, morals, etc… into the highschools of Romania through:
- Symposions for teachers training them in using the curriculum as well as other pertinent topics.
- Manuals and video-tapes containing the curriculum material to be used by teachers as well as the Jesus Film.
- Teacher training for those who will train other teachers.
- Special events at Christmas, Easter, etc… to minister to the teachers outside of the classroom.
- Bible studies for teachers.